Thursday, June 4, 2009

Farmers Market Flowers

Finally after years of waiting we get a grocery store and a farmers market all in the same year!! WOOT, WOOT!

The farmers market isn't anything to write home about but it works because I have these beautiful peonies and some yummy fresh made salad and cheap cheese. You really have to love the midwest for the cows/cheese and farms that can grow just about everything but bananas.



I will admit that I'm bummed because none of it is organic and I try and buy only organic but how can you say no to these farmers who work so hard planting, growing and harvesting all these yummy things only to sell them for a buck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course like your website but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I'll certainly come again again.

my weblog: wiki.owars.de