Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Enough Food and Too Much Wine

It's a very bad combination.

I had a busy day yesterday which didn't include eating anything. This is apparently a mistake when you then drink an entire bottle (and then some) of wine while making pizza's.

funny cat pic

I felt it going south and tried to save it by finally making my pizza and enjoying it but honestly it was too little, too late. I had to be tucked into bed at 8:30. I will say that getting 10 hours of sleep was amazing, I haven't slept that much EVER!

En route to my bed I had a habit of giggling and bumping into things. I'm a proud wine drinking woman and would never waste so nothing came back up!

I do need to give a shout out to whoever is responsible for me never having a hangover. You rock and I owe big time!

funny cat pic

No comments: