Monday, February 9, 2009

Oops....

funny cat pic

I made a very bad mistake tonight but I couldn't help it.

I love the rain, love it, love it, love it! I love the dark, love it, love it, love it! I could easily move to Alaska and live happily ever after.

Tonight it was lightly raining and dark so I decided to run outside. You see when ice melts and then refreezes it turns back to slippery ICE! When you try and run on slippery ice in the dark, you FALL!

I have to give myself credit, I only fell once. I only have two small injuries, a rock in my forehead and a tooth mark on my chin. I guess I'm lucky because it probably could have been worse.

What stinks is I wimped out and only ran for 45 min and then walked 15 (my plan was 60 since I ran 90 last night) but the plus is it was outside in the misty dark!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

yikes, glad you are ok.

Hautemama said...

OMG - You fool! :) Methinks it's the season for the treadmill....

I'm glad you're okay!