Monday, November 10, 2008

Random

I love my new range, I want to marry it! I just stand in front of it in awe of the pretty lights and strange controls. Then I open it and I'm blinded by 2 oven lights, blind or not I love it! I have yet to cook anything in it but I'm using the warming drawer to keep delivery pizza warm right now. I LOVE IT!

I figured out today when the temp has plummeted that my heated seats don't work, I peruse the manual positive that its just a blown fuse. I feel confident of that once I find that the rear heated seats are run by a fuse but I cannot locate the info for front seats. I open the hood, dig around and cannot figure it out. I call the dealership and after a vote they decide its not a fuse (I'm not really buying this vote but I'm also not buying the Nov 4th vote so...) and since my car is warrantied who the heck cares. It goes in Thursday so hopefully I can warm my large bum at that point.

I'm having a very OFF day, not sure the problem just having a hard time focusing on work and life in general. I did manage to get some catch up things done yesterday. I keep a Birthday Book (pictures of the kids on their birthday) and I write an annual letter to each kid, well it hadn't been finished so I crossed that off my list. I also went through all the toys and donated anything that wasn't being used so we can prepare for the holidays.

I still need to fix a couple of paint chips and hang the window scarves in my bathroom but I'm making progress. I also need to put away the 1000's of pictures that are sitting on my desk, it might be fun to actually SEE my desk!

Maybe its the impending holidays, it will be our first officially alone. I had a major falling out in the spring with our closest family member so we won't be attending any events with them and it just feels weird to be that OUT.

I don't really know how these fit in right now but its one of my favorite songs currently.

How many times can I break till I shatter?
Over the line can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around

This also doesn't fit but its been on my mind since 2 close friends are preggo. I would love to have another because kids are so magical but I want a tiny bit of my life back, which I have now and I have this unnatural fear of bad things. I know with only 2 kids I can easily pick them both up and run but anymore than 2 and I would have to make a choice - I could never make that kind of choice.

On a more positive note I'm looking forward to a GNO on Friday November 21st to see Twilight. I heart Edward!
Edward Cullen Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love him more! Also, take a pic of that new range and lets see it! You never told me you finally got it. Whooooohhhh!