Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brenda Warner Jackpot!

Not only do I have a memory like a steel trap (actually my memory sucks) but I was a good enough "googler" to find the exact stinking picture I remembered.

Here's Brenda Warner and her boa back when he won Super Bowl with the St Louis Rams (1999). She was the odd, loud, obnoxious, crazy, old looking woman in the stands always yelling and hootin.



I swear I remember her almost picking him up when he won. Anyway that boa has been burned into my retinas for 10 freaking years. I don't think she was exactly the media darling either which probably explains why we haven't seen here around much this year.

I guarantee it has nothing to do with her looks because she doesn't even look like the same person. I don't know what amount of something could give this drastic of a change. I mean I'm not saying I'm just saying.



Go Steeler's!!

No comments: