Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cheap Date

For $24.95 + s/h I have bought myself peace from one of my kids.



This little beauty has kept Preston occupied for solid hours since its arrival on Tuesday. I feel like one of these times I will look over and he will have written a novel, which if he shares some $$$ with my meager retirement account that would be even better.

The best toy in the world is from Toys to Grow On which was the catalog that they picked most of their Christmas gifts from. I also ordered the Math Tables which I thought would be an instant hit because Preston is a huge number freak, instead he won't leave his writing table long enough to eat. But Maren does enjoy pushing all the buttons up and then all the buttons down.



Either way I'm happy and my kid is smart!

No comments: