Friday, October 24, 2008

It's always something

I made mini-thanksgiving last night and it took forever since my oven hardly heats and then I put everything in the dishwasher and its washing for a 2nd time because it doesn't wash. It's hard to put into words how much I hate my appliances and they are only 5 yrs old. Be warned DO NOT buy Whirpool Gold. I can't vouch for the cheaper parts of the Whirlpool brand, hell they probably work great. Gold sucks Pez!

To further enlighten you on my non-dishwasher, I ran it twice and now have a sink full of dishes to scrub - can you say pissed!

Do you think its a problem that I'm blogging and my kids are playing puppy with an actual dog collar and leash?

Have you wondered about my choice in music on the blog? If you subtract Jason Mraz the other songs are the ones I picked for our family DVD that I'm having made. This will be our big gift to most the family this year, it will be 99.9% pics of the kids with a couple of us. I used Smiling Snaps and so far her service has been perfect. I look forward to seeing the final version and of course that my Christmas shopping is done!

On a different note, I'm not much of a sweet person but my kids and GR are responsible for eating half the Halloween candy in the last couple weeks. I did just try a Butterfinger and I must say it was yummy.

No comments: